Re: [opensuse] KDE4 task manager contrast
On 03/06/16 23:52, Istvan Gabor wrote:
Hello:

My question applies to openSUSE 13.1 and its default KDE 4 version. I use the "Air
for netbooks" desktop theme. I find the task manager's contrast too light, the font
color is not dark enough for my eyes. How can I change the task manager's font color or
font style? I don't want to search for other theme, I would like to adjust this theme.

Thanks,

Istvan

I'm not sure you can change the font just for one element like that. But you could change the element theming itself.

In System Settings, go to Workspace Appearance -> Desktop Theme, then select the Details tab, and try changing the Theme Source for either the Panel Background or Task Items.

gumb