Re: [opensuse] Email Server
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 17:13:19 +0200
Paul Groves wrote:

Hi All,

I am looking to set up an email server (on my existing home server).

Any recommendations? I want the basic abilities (smtp imap and pop /
mail groups / address books etc.) It will mainly be used with my
wordpress / osticket installs as well as forwarding emails to lists.

I have not set up a linux mail server before so would not know where
to start. The server is opensuse 42.1 64-bit

I have a setup consisting of postfix, dovecot, roundcube and sogo. It
has slowly grown over the years. For starters, I would go with postfix
and dovecot.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (18.2°C)