Re: [opensuse] Re: the price of books
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 13:47:28 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2016-06-02 20:59, Per Jessen wrote:

Also many sites now adjust the prices to your consumer behaviour,
via your history on their site or via tracking you thru the web. If
they think you like to purchase expensive goods, the prices go up
for you.

That one is new to me, I guess it's possible, but I would hate to
have to write te book-keeping system.

I did the search on two different browsers, so it was not the case.

I'm sure it wasn't - adjusting the price due to the user's shopping
habits is seriously dodgy. It would also play merry hell with the
book-keeping, I really don't see how it could be done.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (18.7°C)