Re: [opensuse] Re: the price of books
On 2016-06-02 20:59, Per Jessen wrote:

Also many sites now adjust the prices to your consumer behaviour, via
your history on their site or via tracking you thru the web. If they
think you like to purchase expensive goods, the prices go up for you.

That one is new to me, I guess it's possible, but I would hate to have
to write te book-keeping system.

I did the search on two different browsers, so it was not the case.

However, maybe I used incorrect search terms. I'll have to try again.

Taxes, yes, could be different. And foreign books have always been
expensive in Spain. I always assumed it was the transport. I'll have to
ask friends here.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)