Re: [opensuse] ipv6 and wicked
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 21:53:59 +0200
James Knott wrote:

On 06/02/2016 03:16 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
James Knott wrote:

On 06/02/2016 03:09 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
Has anyone experience with ipv6 on Leap 42.1 ?
Yes. Works very well.

IIRC, you're using a static configuration.
No, it also works very well in a dynamic setup, you have to a little
more precise about exactly which setup.

(my dynamic setup = radvd+dhcpv6 with a statically configured router).

As I said, yours is a static configuration, as you show above.

Yes, the router is, every other non-server systen is dynamically configured.

No doubt it works well that way, as it did for me, when I was running a
6in4 tunnel. But it will not work with dhcpv6-pd. I tried for 2 weeks to
get it to, before giving up.

Yep, agree. Koenraad's initial question was a little too open :-)

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (16.2°C)