Re: [opensuse] /etc/procmailrc permissions problem
Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2016-06-01 10:33, Bjoern Voigt wrote:
I like to write a procmail recipe which does the following:
All malware mails (tagged with header "^X-Spam-Virus: Yes") should be
delivered to a specific mailbox (e.g. /home/malware/Maildir/) regardless
of the recipient of the mail.

I tried this with

/etc/procmailrc
# ... malware scanner etc.
:0:

The problem is, that all mails delivered to /home/malware/Maildir/ get
uid "root" and gid "mail".
I think that you have to forward to the user "malware" instead, not to
the folder in there:

! malware
Yes, but without the complex mail loop prevention this recipe does not work.

"! malware" sends the mail using Sendmail, Postfix etc. to local user
"malware".

So /etc/procmailrc is processed again (for user "malware"). The malware
scanner has to run twice. This is a problem because my scanner
unfortunately needs some seconds for each mail because it's not a
client-user program and the program has to load all the malware
definitions etc. for each mail. Also I get an endless loop.

With loop prevention it will work, but it stays complex and I search a
compact solution.

Greetings,
Björn