Re: [opensuse] Off-Topic: sending details (in)securely via email
On 29/05/16 20:35, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Yes, that's what I use with a client of mine. Normally I use PDF with
password, but this one claims to be unable to read them. I think he uses
some Apple thingie.

Ah, that's an idea. I could stick the scan in a PDF in LibreOffice and encrypt it. I think my employer uses some Windows XP thingie.

Although, by current consistent reports, what they think they're using probably won't be the same thing as what shows up on their screen on Monday morning.

'Your system is downloading and installing the Windows update. Screw your company.'