Re: [opensuse] ipv6 -doing autoconfigure
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 20:10:15 +0200
James Knott wrote:

On 05/27/2016 07:11 AM, James Knott wrote:
It was working in my 13.1 router/firewall, before I replaced it with
pfsense. I'll have to check to see if it still works.

I just fired up Wireshark to look at a router advertisement. It
includes DNS server information. So, RDNSS is supported in pfsense.

So your /etc/resolv.conf is updated accordingly? It's not such a big
deal for me, we'll probably leave it to dhcp to dish out the info, but
I think it ought to work.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (22.2°C)