Re: [opensuse] European HAMNET - use of 44/8.
On 2016-05-27 20:14, Greg Freemyer wrote:
On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 1:14 PM, Per Jessen <> wrote:

I went to a client site a few years ago. They were a manufacturer of
telco gear. Thousands of people at the location I went to.

When they first told me all their IPs were public, I tried to explain
NAT and that surely they were using public IPs for everything.

They corrected me. They had a class A as I recall. When they bought
a manufacturing plant from AT&T it came with a Class-A network.

It could be Lucent. I worked there. Yes, we had a class A, meaning that
AT&T had several. Now they are Alcatel-Lucent, so I suppose Alcatel has
an A class network, now.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)