Re: [opensuse] openvpn - Cannot open TUN/TAP dev /dev/net/tun: No such file or directory (errno=2)
27.05.2016 19:59, Per Jessen пишет:
Andrei Borzenkov wrote:

20.05.2016 17:06, Per Jessen пишет:
Per Jessen wrote:

This morning I patched/upgraded a 13.2 box and rebooted. Normally I
have no problems starting openvpn, but this time the 'tun' module
wasn't autoloaded. Nor when I manually tried starting openvpn
later.

Can anyone suggest a reason why 'tun' was not automatically loaded??
I have never had this issue before.

It wasn't just a fluke on the first boot-up, have just rebooted
twice,
had to load 'tun' manually. Surely it should be autoloaded when
openvpn tries to access /dev/net/tun?

It is autoloaded if I do "true < /dev/net/tun". Are you sure openvpn
actually tries to access this device?

That's what it says, $SUBJ is from the log.

Normally this file should have been created by
kmod-static-nodes.service. Does it exist? What "systemctl status
kmod-static-nodes.service" says?