Re: [opensuse] What the hell happened to Novell Bugzilla? The MicroFocus Reporting form is Garbage
On 05/26/2016 02:55 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
I tried choosing Linux and was redirected to
Sorry David, I meant to write -

https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/

Thank you Per!

I looked all over https://www.opensuse.org/ and NOWHERE is there is link to
bugzilla. Just two big emblems

TUMBLEWEED LEAP

on the page and a bunch of totally unintelligible garbage when you try to
navigate the menu. Have the webdev team lost their blinking minds...???

I'll re-file at the bugzilla.opensuse page. Sheesh, why isn't there a clear path
to that page from opensuse.org? I've wasted 30 minutes dorking with something
that should be a simple (clear) link from either novell.com, suse.com or
opensuse.org.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.