Re: [opensuse] What the hell happened to Novell Bugzilla? The MicroFocus Reporting form is Garbage
On 05/26/2016 02:45 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
David C. Rankin wrote:

All,

Am I at the right place or has bugzilla.novell been hijacked? I'm at
http://support.novell.com/additional/bugreport.html?ref=h and this
form is crap. This isn't even a place for release or component input.
I don't mean to rant, but this looks more like a generic trouble
ticket entry form rather than a software bug report. Is there a way
to reach the old bug interface??

http://www.opensuse.org ?

I tried choosing Linux and was redirected to https://www.suse.com/support/
There isn't a link to bugzilla that I can find. I submitted the bug report for:

"Leap 42.1 - disconnected NFS connection hangs boot - Forever..."

with that form, but have no idea what number it is because I was never shown a
copy of the report and was never presented a link to return to the report. That
is some bizarre bug system.

Hopefully the bug will get to whereever it should go. I used my normal login
I've use for the past 15 years and that is where it directed me. Strange stuff.
It was like I was lost in some corporate intranet twilight zone...

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.