Re: [opensuse] DHCPv6-PD request
On 2016-05-26 08:27, Per Jessen wrote:
Dave Howorth wrote:

To me, one of the advantages of NAT is that it makes it more difficult
to attack my machines because they can't be addressed.

Yes, NAT implicitly prevents that, and with IPv6 your firewall will
still do so. Even without one, anyone attempting to gain access will
have an impossible job to do - you will (typically) have a /64 network,
a mind-boggling 18'446'744'073'709'551'616 addresses.

But a rogue web server would know the address and run an attack on it.
Also, we can find the IP on mails.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)