Re: [opensuse] DHCPv6-PD request
On 05/25/2016 09:26 AM, Anton Aylward wrote:
But unless and until all the agencies I deal with ALSO handle IPv6, the
"why bother?" So long as they deal with IPv4 I end up using IPv4.

"Dual stack"?
Perhaps.

No doubt this is where James comes in to tell of his experience in the
area, and I rather hear about that than him telling us all that NAT is evil.

I have a browser add-on called "ShowIP", which displays the IP address
of the site I'm connected to. I see IPv6 more & more often, as more
sites move to it. Of course the big improvement for users is the
ability to directly access a computer behind the firewall, without
messing with port forwarding.