[opensuse] oSC16 keysigning party
Hi,

at oSC16 we would like to offer the opportunity to get your key signed by
other openSUSE contributors. Some of our SUSE employees have very well
connected GPG keys, don't miss this opportunity.

To make this procedure as efficient as possible I would like to use the
procedure used by FOSDEM:
- All attendees send their public keys to me:
# gpg --armor --export --output $KEY_ID.gpg $KEY_ID
Send $KEY_ID.gpg via email to me (jsegitz@xxxxxxxx)
- I'll compose a file with all the signatures, further instructions and send
a signed version around three days before the event
- You need to print out that list, compute two hashes and fill them in on the
printed copy (it's described in the file you'll receive). Bring this list, a
pen and some form of photo ID to the keysigning party.

With that procedure everyone can check their own key and the hashes. If there
are no discrepancies only the photo ID needs to be checked, which speeds up the
event considerably.

Johannes
--
GPG Key E7C81FA0 EE16 6BCE AD56 E034 BFB3 3ADD 7BF7 29D5 E7C8 1FA0
Subkey fingerprint: 250F 43F5 F7CE 6F1E 9C59 4F95 BC27 DD9D 2CC4 FD66