Re: [opensuse] Does 13.2+ work with shorewall properly yet? Read about wicked/systemd woes
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 13:07:36 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2016-05-24 08:30, Per Jessen wrote:

wicked knows nothing about my own firewall script. I have
maintained my own for years, from before SuSEfirewall, and it works
just fine. A firewall is nothing but a collection of iptables
rules. I don't see much reason for wicked to know about it.

I think that the idea may be to configure the firewall differently
depending on what network you are at the time. Like home or work.

If you're on a portable device, I think you are more likely to be using
network manager?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (13.0°C)