Re: [opensuse] No SANE devices found
Le 23/05/2016 23:14, Wolfgang Mueller a écrit :
On 05/23/16 22:31, jdd wrote:
Le 23/05/2016 22:18, Wolfgang Mueller a écrit :
Now, I am convinced that /usr/bin/scanimage is the wrong scanning
program. Do you have any idea what else I could try to invoke?

dunno.

What do you type for invoking your scanner?

if you don't install any scanning software, you can't scan!

some apps (libreoffice?) can do that, but installing sane/xsane/scanlite is a bare minimum

Neither have I a program called "Acquisition d'images" (or perhaps
"Image Acquisition" in English), nor have I "scanlite", nor know I where
these programs are available.

don't you know about yast? you install the software from there, and you have also there a scanner entry. Using default setup should be good

I see no scanner group in my own config, so you should not have problem to scan as user

jdd