Re: [opensuse] DHCPv6-PD request
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 08:24:22 +0200
James Knott wrote:

In addition to this issue, I noticed some other issues with Leap. For
example, pressing Alt-tab to change apps often doesn't work.

Yep, I have noticed that too. I often have to press alt-tab more than a
few times for it to work. I hesitate reportying it, coz' what can I
say other than "Alt-Tab doesn't always work" :-)

Another thing is when I leave the computer for a while and have to
enter my password to get in, I often can't. Either it will accept
only one character or none, making it impossible to login without
killing the session.

Depending on how long "a while" is, this could be the plasmashell or
sddm-greeter gobbling up memory, and eventually being killed. I have
an open bugreport on that.

Leap is pretty though, so I guess that's all that matters to the
developers. What matters to me is that I won't be moving any of my
systems from 13.1 any time soon.

Same here.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (9.6°C)