Re: [opensuse] DHCPv6-PD request
23.05.2016 20:34, James Knott пишет:
On 05/23/2016 01:29 PM, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
23.05.2016 20:18, James Knott пишет:
Does your ISP provide native IPv6? I'm on Rogers and they started
providing it a few weeks back. Failing that, you could use a tunnel, as
I did for about 6 years.

Is IPv6 tunnel possible without permanent public IPv4 address? I briefly
tried one of tunneling solutions but it did not work. I am behind NAT
here ...

That depends. The tunnel I used had a client that managed things. but
it may be shutting down in the not too distant future. How stable is
your address?

No idea. I do not even see it - it actually double NAT (provider box
gets private address as well).

My IPv4 address, while DHCP, changes so seldom, it's
virtually static. I could easily configure a tunnel using it.