Re: [opensuse] DHCPv6-PD request
On 05/23/2016 01:29 PM, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
23.05.2016 20:18, James Knott пишет:
Does your ISP provide native IPv6? I'm on Rogers and they started
providing it a few weeks back. Failing that, you could use a tunnel, as
I did for about 6 years.

Is IPv6 tunnel possible without permanent public IPv4 address? I briefly
tried one of tunneling solutions but it did not work. I am behind NAT
here ...

That depends. The tunnel I used had a client that managed things. but
it may be shutting down in the not too distant future. How stable is
your address? My IPv4 address, while DHCP, changes so seldom, it's
virtually static. I could easily configure a tunnel using it.