Re: [opensuse] DHCPv6-PD request
On 05/23/2016 01:12 PM, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 05/23/2016 12:49 PM, James Knott wrote:
<rant>
[snip] What
matters to me is that I won't be moving any of my systems from 13.1 any
time soon.
</rant>
Thank you for this.
Although I'm a KDE user I'm finding myself turning off the eye candy for
a variety of reasons.

I, too, think I'll stick with 13.1 for the foreseeable future.
I might, however, consult you about IPv6 someday :-)

Does your ISP provide native IPv6? I'm on Rogers and they started
providing it a few weeks back. Failing that, you could use a tunnel, as
I did for about 6 years.

If your ISP doesn't support IPv6, perhaps you could call them and ask
why they're stuck in the dark ages. ;-)