[opensuse] windows 8.1 - openSUSE 13.2 dual boot
Hello:

I have a computer with installed Windows 8.1. I have installed openSUSE 13.2 on
this computer but unfortunately I did not look into the procedure beforehand
supposing that openSUSE takes care of dual booting and installs a working boot
manager. And it did, it installed a working boot manager which worked until I
booted Windows 8.1. After that the openSUSE boot manager disappeared and the
computer just boots directly Windows 8.1. Then I looked into this and found
that in Windows I have to run bcdedit with the path pointing to openSUE boot
manager file:

bcdedit /set {bootmgr} "path\EFI\opensuse\shimx64.efi
or
bcdedit /set {bootmgr} "path\EFI\opensuse\grubx64.efi

But when I mount the EFI partition in windows it does not have either of these
files.
What it has is a file EFI\opensuse\X with 0 byte size. So it's probably not the
correct file.

How could I restore openSUSE boot manager (grub2) without reinstalling openSUSE?
Possibly by booting into openSUSE 13.2 and make the corrections in it.

(Previous openSUSE install media had an option "boot installed system" which
found and booted installed openSUSE OSs into graphical mode but I can't find
such an option in 13.2 install DVD).

One more thing: when I installed openSUSE I used expert partitioning and I did
not set mount point /boot/EFI to /dev/sda2 (EFI partition).

Thanks in advance,

Istvan