Re: [opensuse] network manager suddenly stopped working for no reason

No, but I see similar but different. My systems are all running wicked,
wired and wireless, as networkmanager cannot obtain or maintain a network
connection.

Happy with wicked.

The *only* issue I have with wicked is that of having to find and re-enter a network password at the different locations where I travel around, which can be a real pain in the neck. On my other laptop, which runs network manager fine, it remembers the password from the different places I have visited and it connects right up. If there were some interface for wicked that could help manage passwords, that would make things a little more convenient, even if I had to just manually switch the network. If that were available, I would be happy sticking with wicked.

--
George
Box: 42.1 | KDE Plasma 5 | AMD Phenom IIX4 | 64 | 32GB