Re: [opensuse] network manager suddenly stopped working for no reason
* tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [05-20-16 18:57]:
[...]
So I thought, great, now I can switch back to network manager in yast, and
make network manager work again. But alas, no such easy help. When I
switched back to network manager, it did the same thing as before. It would
try and try to connect, but it wouldn't connect.

So I tried running netconfig update -f while network manager was running,
and it didn't help. Same problem still.

So I switched back to wicked, and the network is running now, but only on
wicked. I would really prefer to be able to use network manager.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

No, but I see similar but different. My systems are all running wicked,
wired and wireless, as networkmanager cannot obtain or maintain a network
connection.

Happy with wicked.