Re: [opensuse] DHCPv6-PD request
On 05/20/2016 03:11 AM, Dave Plater wrote:

On 19/05/2016 12:42, Koenraad Lelong wrote:

Koenraad.

P.S. I'm no guru, I'm trying to understand ipv6. So please correct me if
I'm wrong. Also links to study-material are welcome !

This ibm red book has a good ipv6 section:
https://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/gg243376.pdf

Dave P

It is a good book, but given that it's 10 years old, a bit dated. There
have been some changes since then. If fact that IPv6 Essentials book I
mentioned recently came out with a 3rd edition to cover some recent changes.