Re: [opensuse] debug mailman
On 2016-05-19 10:19, jdd wrote:
Hello,

I have to install mailman on a server. I did this already several times
in the past, but this time I have a problem I don't solve.

The server is Leap

I can send mail (postfix, mailx) from the mailman account to my home
I can send mail from my home to the list, and see it in the archive list
I'm a member of the list, as seen in the web admin interface

http://culte.org/pipermail/linux-31/2016-May/thread.html

but when I send a post to the list, I don't receive it

I thought that was one of the options when you subscribe to the list but maybe I'm wrong. Have you got 'digest' set?

I just subscribedI'll see what I get.

Cheers, Dave

postfix (aka "mail") logs are empty (zero bytes). Strange
mailman logs are ok (no error)

any hint?
thanks
jdd