Re: [opensuse] OT: spreadsheet format
On 2016-05-17 10:53, Per Jessen wrote:
Dave Howorth wrote:

So here's the
start of one of the files. It has all of the structure but just a few
rows of data. Hopefully you can cut and paste:

This looks very much like a ini-file followed by your TSV data.
I am not aware of any file-format to combines the two, but stripping off
the ini data should be easy -

egrep '^[0-9][0-9]/' <file>

I'm part way through writing a program to convert it to something usable so thanks for the (admittedly negative) confirmation that I'm not wasting my time.

BTW, the original file has CRLF line endings that got translated to two line endings when I posted the extract into Thunderbird, so the file itself isn't double-spaced.

Cheers, Dave