Re: [opensuse] OT: spreadsheet format
On 2016-05-17 10:45, Dave Howorth wrote:
On 2016-05-17 02:01, Carlos E. R. wrote:

An alternative is google drive :-?

That would require me to create an account with a firm that may be fined
3 bn euro and that makes its money by trying to track me!

Who cares? :-)

Just use it occasionally. You do not need to use it everytime.

Hint: they are tracking you already without an account.

susepaste just failed again in exactly the same ways with a completely
different version of firefox on a different machine. So here's the start
of one of the files. It has all of the structure but just a few rows of
data. Hopefully you can cut and paste:

You could email a sample directly to those people asking, like me. No
promises, but I want to have a look. Just compress with gz and attach -
without compressing sometimes some files are handled as text and corrupted.

If you want, I can then upload it to g-drive.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >