Re: [opensuse] susepaste failure (was: OT: spreadsheet format)
Dave Howorth composed on 2016-05-17 09:45 (UTC+0100):

I just tried to upload a file to susepaste.org

The first time it succeeded at http://susepaste.org/4686563 but the file
is empty when I download it. I did that attempt by browsing for a file.

The second time it failed 404 at http://susepaste.org/8268491 ?! I did
that by pasting the text into the susepaste box.

What am I doing wrong?
susepaste just failed again in exactly the same ways with a completely
different version of firefox on a different machine.

There are other places to paste:
http://paste.debian.net/
http://pastebin.com/
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/
http://pastebin.com/u/Gentoo
<your own web site, either offered by your ISP, or by installing and running
Apache on your own PC (how I do it)>

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/