Re: [opensuse] Reliable source for extra and home repository keys?
Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 10:39:48AM +0200, Bjoern Voigt wrote:
Is there a reliable source for verifying the PGP keys for extra and home
repositories of the openSUSE build service?

Not all keys can be found in the public key servers (like
https://sks-keyservers.net/i/). Where else can I find them all?
You could download them from the OBS api directly over https.

e.g. like:

osc signkey home:msmeissn > msmeissn.asc
Thanks. This is a very good solution. This hint should be documented
more popular in the openSUSE end-user documentation (e.g. directly here:
https://software.opensuse.org/). Currently it can be found, but only in
openSUSE build service docs.

I found, that nobody signed the example home-key I used for testing. Is
each developer responsible for distributing his key (e.g. on a
keyserver) and that his contacts sign his key?

Greetings,
Björn