Re: [opensuse] OT: spreadsheet format
On 2016-05-17 01:17, Dave Howorth wrote:
On 2016-05-13 11:53, Dave Howorth wrote:

Unfortunately, it doesn't work with these files.

Perhaps you can upload a sample file somewhere and we can try.

I just tried to upload a file to susepaste.org

The first time it succeeded at http://susepaste.org/4686563 but the file
is empty when I download it. I did that attempt by browsing for a file.

The second time it failed 404 at http://susepaste.org/8268491 ?! I did
that by pasting the text into the susepaste box.

What am I doing wrong?

I don't know... Perhaps susepaste did not like the content, thought it
was spam or something, and deleted the paste. As there is no
registration, it can happen.

An alternative is google drive :-?

Cheers, Dave

PS Sorry it's taken so long!

No, don't worry. With mail lists I assume that people answer when they
can, not immediately. A week or more is not a problem unless one has to
study previous emails to know what it is about. And it is not the case :-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)