Re: [opensuse] System is booting up. See pam_nologin(8)
16.05.2016 13:53, Per Jessen пишет:
Anton Aylward wrote:

On 05/16/2016 05:27 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
I upgraded/patched a 13.2 xen guest just now and after rebooting, I
see $SUBJ when I login via ssh. What does $SUBJ mean?

/run/nologin exists.

What is the ownership/permission and the contents of that file?

# ls -l /run/nologin
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 40 May 16 11:26 /run/nologin

I presume you've read the nologin man page?
http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man8/pam_nologin.8.html

Yes, but it offers no clue as to why this suddenly started happening.

Normally it should be removed by systemd-user-sessions.service on
bootup. If you remove this file and reboot - does it appear again?