From: Carlos E. R. [mailto:robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 6:52 AM
To: oS-en
Subject: Re: [opensuse] on update in yast - permission denied

On 2016-05-13 13:19, John Adamski (Work Account) wrote:

If I go into firefox to http://download.opensuse.org/update/13.1/ I
get a list of stuff if I click on the libsambu-util0 file I get this

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access
/pub/opensuse/update/13.1/x86_64/system-sysvinit-210-46.1.x86_64.rpm
Apache Server at suse.mirrors.tds.net Port 80

Works fine here, but the problem is in the mirror you are getting.

Try:

http://suse.mirrors.tds.net/opensuse/opensuse/

There is no update repo. There is no /pub/ listed at
http://suse.mirrors.tds.net/, but it is there if you type it. And,
http://suse.mirrors.tds.net/pub/opensuse/update/ gives "Forbidden".

So you have to inform the admins of the opensuse mirrorbrain people to handle
this issue. I don't remember where now. I look at http://download.opensuse.org/
and I don't see contact info. I also looked at:

https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Mirrors/Navigation
https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Mirrors/Intro#How_to_find_mirrors
https://en.opensuse.org/MirrorBrain
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_redirector

Perhaps admin at opensuse.org.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)