[opensuse] GTK theme on KDE Plasma 5 for root?
I use KDE Plasma 5 desktop on Tumbleweed. GTK+ applications use the
default theme "Adwaita". GTK+ application like Wireshark look OK, if
they are started as normal user.

But if I start an application as root (using "sudo", "kdesu", "gnomesu"
or KDE starter) the GTK+ applications look broken. Wireshark is nearly
unusable. The main menu has no spaces, radio boxes are only visible if
checked.

How can I configure a working GTK+ theme for root?

I found this unmodified system default:

# rpm -qf /etc/gtk-3.0/settings.ini
gtk3-branding-openSUSE-42.1-1.6.noarch
# cat /etc/gtk-3.0/settings.in
#
# settings.ini file allows you to define system wide defaults for
# all GTK+ applications. This file is branding specific.
#
# For complete list of available settings see the Settings chapter
# in the GTK+ documentation.
#
# This is the default for openSUSE.

[Settings]