Re: [opensuse] DHCPv6-PD request
10.05.2016 05:40, James Knott пишет:
On 05/09/2016 10:32 PM, James Knott wrote:
Only one ia_pd statement for interface that gets prefix is needed. I am
not sure what it does in this case, whether first or last wins. Also you
need to know length of prefix that is delegated. In particular,
delegated prefix length need to be smaller than assigned prefix length;
so your second ia_pd will likely not work. If you want to assign 64
prefix to eth1 you need to request 56 prefix from server. Another
consideration is that sla_id 0 is special; are you sure you really want it?
I have commented out the line ia_pd 3/::/64 eth1/0/64

I'm not really sure what I want, as when I look around the net, I see
different things, with no clear idea of what's needed.

I now have an IPv6 on my WAN interface that seems to be staying, but no
IPv6 address on my LAN interface.

IP address on LAN interface (if you mean router) is assigned by dhcpcd.
radvd job is just to pick up prefix from it and advertise. So forget
about radvd until you actually got prefix delegation working. How do you
start it (exact command line)? Does dhcpcd request prefix? Does it get
anything back? Start it with --debug and check logs.

Here's my radvd.conf:

interface eth1
{
AdvSendAdvert on;