Re: [opensuse] DHCPv6-PD request
On 05/08/2016 12:43 PM, James Knott wrote:
On 05/08/2016 12:14 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
I can build a dhcpcd 6.10 for you for Leap, no trouble at all. I wonder
how to make wicked understand that we're using a separate dhcpcd
binary.
I've already install 6.10 from rpm. I have no idea about wicked, as
I've never used it before.
So, I have to get dhcpcd to start, get the prefix and then start up
radvd with the IPv6 prefix.

By following the info at this link, I've been able to get an IPv6
address for my firewall:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/IPv6

Now to get it to send the prefix to other devices.