Re: [opensuse] Firefox - on the security exceptions - self-signed certificates
  • From: Jan Ritzerfeld <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 May 2016 12:56:13 +0200
Am Sonntag, 8. Mai 2016, 10:02:11 schrieb Vojtěch Zeisek:
Dne sobota 7. května 2016 9:48:43 CEST, Jan Ritzerfeld napsal(a):
Am Freitag, 6. Mai 2016, 18:14:13 schrieb Vojtěch Zeisek:
[...]
It works then, but I don't have all my history, bookmarks, add-ons,
... in such Firefox... When switching back, it is the same again.

So, this copy will not use your profile that may cause problem. Could
you
temporarily move the following files of your profile to a safe place
while firefox is not running, restart firefox and try again:
cert_override.txt (your security exceptions)
SiteSecurityServiceState.txt (your HSTS states)
cert8.db (your imported certificates)

Weird, but this did not help. :-(

Too bad. Since it works with a new profile, it might help to "refresh
firefox". This will reset many settings and remove extensions but not your
history and bookmarks. See here for details:
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings

Gruß
Jan
--
All religions issue Bibles against Satan, and say the most injurious things
against him, but we never hear his side!