Re: [opensuse] Firefox - on the security exceptions - self-signed certificates
  • From: Jan Ritzerfeld <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 May 2016 09:48:43 +0200
Am Freitag, 6. Mai 2016, 18:14:13 schrieb Vojtěch Zeisek:
Dne pátek 6. května 2016 16:41:46 CEST, Dave Howorth napsal(a):
[...]
Or you could try installing a fresh copy of Firefox from Mozilla under
say /opt to see if that resolves the problem.

It works then, but I don't have all my history, bookmarks, add-ons, ... in
such Firefox... When switching back, it is the same again.

So, this copy will not use your profile that may cause problem. Could you
temporarily move the following files of your profile to a safe place while
firefox is not running, restart firefox and try again:
cert_override.txt (your security exceptions)
SiteSecurityServiceState.txt (your HSTS states)
cert8.db (your imported certificates)

Gruß
Jan
--
No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.