Re: [opensuse] Firefox - on the security exceptions - self-signed certificates
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2016 17:52:24 +0200
Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:

Dne pátek 6. května 2016 16:08:51 CEST, Per Jessen napsal(a):
Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
I checked Firefox settings, but I didn't find respective
certificate neither domain. So how can I add/change the security
exception settings to acces the site now? Thanks,

Try deleting the earlier exception.

I'd like to do so, but I didn't find the right place where it is
stored... :-(

It's under Preferences->Advanced->Certificates.

Weird. This certificate/server is missing from the list. There is
possibility to manually add the exception, but it says that fetching
security informations failed. ANd Firefox keeps having same problem.

Was it a temporary exception? If so, you have to restart Firefox to
clear it.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (22.8°C)