Re: [opensuse] 13.1 > Leap
On 2016-05-04 03:41, James Knott wrote:
I'm planning on upgrading a computer from openSUSE 13.1 to Leap. Will
there be any issues with this?

dup or dvd?

a dup is not supported but might work, as always. That's what the wiki
says. A dvd upgrade also might work. I haven't tried it, but the dvd
upgrade method has better chances to work on a version jump.

Same recommendation as always: do a full backup, them attempt it. If it
fails, you can either try a fresh install, with access to your
configuration files in the backup, or restore and try again the upgrade,
once you find out why it failed and how to solve the hurdle.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)