[opensuse] problem? curious message in logs
Hello,

I'm working on webgl application.

At the same moment (but is it related?) I notice hard crashes (switch off necessary!).

This seems to happen when Firefox is launched and pointed to the webgl page. Same page in Konqueror do not seems to have the problem.

I'm not sure because the crash is not immediate, but happen after "some" time. happened at least 10 times last day...

With the two browsers, I notice in the logs a line:

"org.kde.KScreen[1942]: kscreen: Primary output changed from KScreen::Output(Id: 97 , Name: "DVI-I-1" ) ( "DVI-I-1" ) to KScreen::Output(Id: 97 , Name: "DVI-I-1" ) ( "DVI-I-1" )
"

repeated several times. I have this line when working and also as last line before crash

I use a rather old NVidia graphix card with Nouveau. I have several output connectors, but use only one (DVI one)

the (potentially buggy) webgl page is here - go to, it at your own risk :-( - it's use is only to display a panoramic photo (like the ones many camera allows nowaday)

http://dodin.org/temp/pano/pano.html

source available if necessary

any idea?

thanks