Re: [opensuse] Re: copy from encrypted system without password?
On 05/02/2016 12:16 AM, John Andersen wrote:
Nobody powers off their phone these days, not even to board an airplane.
Not even to get some sleep.

I'd add a qualifier to that.
I find it easier to have a series of batteries that I charge externally
and swap, rather than recharging the battery in my phone. In effect my
pone is never put on charge.

But I realise there are not phones where you can't change the battery
and do have to leave it in some place (perhaps while you sleep, if you
one of the people who sleep) wired to a wall-wart or sitting on a
charging plate to charge and can't use it as you normally would, 'fully
mobile'. Yeah, it sucks, I know, my tablet is like that.

Apart from that I agree with you.