Re: [opensuse] Re: copy from encrypted system without password?

Am 01.05.2016 um 00:03 schrieb Carlos E. R.:

On 2016-04-30 14:21, Daniel Bauer wrote:

When I boot, I am asked for the passphrase, and then of course it
gets decrypted...

A longish passphrase, not the 4 digit pin used to start phone service?
I'm considering cyphering my phone. Do you notice any caveats?

Yes, I have a long, complicated passphrase looking like nonsense with special characters and numbers, but it's easy for me to remember.

The only difference I note is when booting the phone, this takes a little, little longer while the "decryption icon" is on the screen. Still it boots faster than my old phone, and when it runs I don't note any difference. I guess it depends on the phones power, I have a samsung galaxy s6.

http://www.daniel-bauer.com
room in Barcelona: https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/2416137