Re: [opensuse] switching console without Alt key :-(
Le 29/02/2016 03:28, Anton Aylward a écrit :

Are you assigning I have a Microsoft tablet?

mine is

Why do you think I would want to run MS-Windows?

because it's the type you have the better chance to can install openSUSE on it, and it works like a true computer, still being very light and small

If I had one I'd find a way to wipe Windows and install Linux!

ditto :-) not soe asy :-)

But I can't imagine buying one. Maybe if I won one as a door prise in a
trade show? Or maybe I'd sell it of and buy a laptop, a /proper/
computer, with the proceeds.

129€ for 32 Gb ssd, 2Gb ram, keyboard (mostly working :-)

jdd