Re: [opensuse] switching console without Alt key :-(
On 02/28/2016 09:11 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2016-02-29 02:50, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 02/28/2016 05:16 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
I did not say that you can not attach a keyboard, but that it is
pointless. You can't travel on the bus with that. It breaks the
lightness feature of such a small thing.

Not so.

I have a case for my Android tablet which includes a built in
bluetooth keyboard.

Microsoft 'tablets' also have the keyboard in the case cover.

Did you see the photo of the thing? It already has a keyboard. You are
proposing to carry two keyboards on the bus.

Why are you saying that? My Android table only was an on-screen
keyboard, which is disabled when using the bluetooth keyboard.

Are you assigning I have a Microsoft tablet?
Why do you think I would want to run MS-Windows?
If I had one I'd find a way to wipe Windows and install Linux!
But I can't imagine buying one. Maybe if I won one as a door prise in a
trade show? Or maybe I'd sell it of and buy a laptop, a /proper/
computer, with the proceeds.

--
The radical of one century is the conservative of the next. The radical
invents the views. When he has worn them out, the conservative adopts them.