Re: [opensuse] switching console without Alt key :-(
On 02/28/2016 05:16 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
I did not say that you can not attach a keyboard, but that it is
pointless. You can't travel on the bus with that. It breaks the
lightness feature of such a small thing.

Not so.

I have a case for my Android tablet which includes a built in bluetooth
keyboard.

Microsoft 'tablets' also have the keyboard in the case cover.

And yes I do open up the table on the bus.