Re: [opensuse] switching console without Alt key :-(
On 02/28/2016 04:55 PM, John Andersen wrote:
That wasn't really clear, and its still not clear that it can't accept
any other keyboard.

All four of my tablet computers will take any keyboard I can physically
connect or pair with. (Two Windows, two Android).

Good point.

Even though my tablet and phone aren't running KDE I can connect a
bluetooth keyboard , as well as this USB one (via the appropriate dongle).