Re: [opensuse] switching console without Alt key :-(
Le 28/02/2016 21:57, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

But remember that jdd is testing a small compact computer, tablet kind,
a "It Works TW891". Google it. For instance:

http://www.amazon.fr/PC-Hybride-It-Works-TW891/dp/B016QPUZT8

You can not attach an external keyboard to that, even if it works.

in fact, you can if you have one usb plug free, or if I can configure the bluetooth interface -not yet :-()-

I also often work with it by network/ssh, but my usb ethernet device just failed :-(, and the wifi don't works

you have to understand that making this computer works with openSUSE is sort of a challenge :-)

jdd