Re: [opensuse] switching console without Alt key :-(
On 02/28/2016 12:57 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2016-02-28 21:45, John Andersen wrote:

But before you go to heroic efforts remember keyboards start at less than
five dollars, and I'm betting there are more than one in that famous closet
of
anxieties of yours.

But remember that jdd is testing a small compact computer, tablet kind,
a "It Works TW891". Google it. For instance:

http://www.amazon.fr/PC-Hybride-It-Works-TW891/dp/B016QPUZT8

You can not attach an external keyboard to that, even if it works.

That wasn't really clear, and its still not clear that it can't accept
any other keyboard.

All four of my tablet computers will take any keyboard I can physically
connect or pair with. (Two Windows, two Android).