Re: [opensuse] building a 32 bits efi file for leap
Le 28/02/2016 19:08, Andrei Borzenkov a écrit :

I used a rpm found I don't remember where :-( (grub2-i386-efi-2.02~beta2-20.14.2.i586.rpm), because the leap one I found on obs is a fake (1.1ko only)

Put RPM content under /usr/lib/grub2/i386-efi. Then use

yes, couldn't use zypper, because with no network I couldn't solve some dependencies, but I extracted the folder myself and copied it where you said

grub2-install --target i386-efi

to setup grub2 on your system. *Then* we can discuss whether it works or
not :)

yes, this works. Seems to use my edited grub.cfg (in /boot) may be simply don't care

BTW I just submitted SR for update to 2.02~beta3 that should make
explicit --target unnecessary, by auto-detecting firmware word size.

always better.

well. I have to summarize all this (get a working net and a working i915 video card :-(), but it's better.

I still have to find a way to make this easier, that is not needing a debian stick on first time :-)

thanks for your patience

jdd